Sunday, February 15, 2015

Ink-sane Sunday #5 Kaweo Palm Green

DISCLAIMER**** This pen was provided to me by Kaweco, but I was in no way compensated for this review. All views in this review are my own, and are not influenced by anything else.

 have been looking for a good green ink lately. Montblanc Irish Green, J. Herbin Lierre Sauvage, and a few others look enticing, but it looks like Kaweco also has an ink in the running. Palm Green is a nice summery green color, that I can't get enough of. The ink is not perfect though. I have found that while the ink is not exactly dry, it does not have great flow. Granted I did put in a pen that had some flow issues, but they have never been this bad. Multiple times I had to open up the pen and saturate the feed (that is why the green is darker in some places than others). This ink also is capable of a little dark red, almost black, sheen to it. It was extremely hard to capture, but it can be seen in the swab, and a little in the last picture. Other than slight flow issue, that in the right pen could be solved, this is a lovely green ink. I would say if you are mulling over a few greens to try out that you should definitely throw this one in the mix. Or if you can't decide to pull the trigger on it or not to just go for it, I doubt you'll be disappointed. The ink is a little on the expensive side though, about 46₵ a ml. Now for the pictures.











No comments:

Post a Comment